Get 90 days Dubai Visa with easy process
Put in an application for the Dubai 90 days visa at most competitive prices. It starts at Rs. 20,999 only and get the approval in your hand within 5 working days time. Get 90 days visa for Dubai from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Kolkata, kochin, ahmedabad,kolkata, udaipur, Jodhpur, kerala, pune, Madurai etc.
Details of Visa
Note: we don’t offer our services for Dubai work visa.
To know more about OK to Board in details visit our ‘OK to Board’ information page.
It is advisable to those travellers who wish to stay for more than a month in Dubai for visiting their family and friends; they should opt for the Dubai 90 days visa.
Documents required for Dubai visa application
• Confirmed air ticket for thereturn journey. If you want, we would love to help you book the same from our portal itself.
• The first page and last page scanned copy of your passport.
• A passport size photograph duly scanned without any blurriness.
If you have any more queries regarding the same, then you can call us on +91 9602400570 (phone no) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose onlinedubaivisa.com?
• Dubai 90 days visa cost starting from only Rs. 20,999
• Obtain your Dubai 90 days visa within just five working days
• We process more than 80000 visa applications every month
• We also cater our service for the OK to Board service too
• Apply forDubai 90 day visa onlinefrom the ease of your home and at any point of time through us.
• From last 10 years, since the inception catered service with more than 15 branches all over the country
90 Days visa fees:
Dubai Single Entry Visa is a single-entry and single-exit visa used for tourist and one-time holiday purpose only. The validity of visa is 58 days from the date of issue and the duration of stay is limited to 30 days from the date of entry. Express Dubai Visa service can be availed within just 48 working hours in case of emergency.
|Single Entry Dubai Visa
||3-5 working days
|Multi Entry Dubai Visa
||3-5 working days
90 Days Visa Faq
What are the documents required to apply for a Dubai visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for Dubai visa:
• Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary,
• scan passport copy first and last paget,
• 2 passport size photographs of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte finish.
My passport is expiring soon; can I still get a Dubai visa?
• All visitors should have a passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai. In case your passport is valid for less than 6 months, you will have to renew it before applying for Dubai visa.
What are the additional documents required to for a 90 days Dubai visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for a 90 days Dubai visa:
• Confirmed Dubai flight ticket,
• Passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
• Residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
• Invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
• Alternate local contact details of 2 friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
• Apart from the above documents, immigration may ask for additional documents as deemed necessary.
Is the visa fee refundable?
• The Visa fees as levied to the applicants are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
Video guide of Dubai Visa
With the help of thisself-explainingvideo, you can easily understand the application, documentation and necessary steps that you need to follow. This video will help you to understand each and every aspect of Dubai 90 days visa application within minutes, and you can kick start your journey in less than a week time. Check out the video and know how you can get ready to land in Dubai within 5 days.