We cannot guarantee the duration of the visa granting time as it is determined by the embassy. The embassy has all the rights to not grant you the visa.
We try to complete our work in a limited time according to the instructions of the applicant. Under the given circumstances, we will terminate our agreement with you.
The certain circumstances are –
- If you ask us to take a case of less success ratio.
- If the case involves fraud or misrepresentation.
- In the case of the accident, death, or serious illness of our staff member or any other such cases.
- If the agreement is terminated by us then you will be informed in advance. We try our best to provide you another agent for your visa application.
- The applicant can terminate the agreement at any time he/she wants.
- We provide our service charge at the start of the application process. The service charges may vary according to the need and urgency.
- We do not have the right to influence the government embassy.
- We will not be responsible if the embassy refuses to give a visa or not processes the visa on time.
- The visa application usually takes 3-4 business days for approval. If the embassy takes more time than 3-4 days then a refund request cannot be made.
- Dubai Embassy has week offs on Friday and Saturday and these days are considered as a non-working day.
- We are a private agency and do not affiliate with any government embassy. The information on our website is accurate.
- If the visa application got rejected then the applicant needs to contact the embassy.